Class Reunions

If you wish to have class reunion information posted here, please e-mail the school at  For information about reunions not posted here, please call Ms. Artista in the SCHS Office at 410-751-3575.


Transcript Request

If you graduated in 2004 or after you can use this form to obtain a transcript directly from SCHS. In order to obtain a transcript you need to mail in the following information:

  1. Your complete name during the time you graduated

  2. Your graduation year

  3. A $5.00 (five dollar) handling fee - check or money order payable to South Carroll High School.

  4. The complete address of where the transcript should be sent.

Mail this information to:
South Carroll High School
School Counseling
1300 W. Old Liberty Road
Sykesville, Maryland 21784

If you graduated before 2004, you can obtain a transcript from the Carroll County Public Schools Board of Education. Please call 410-386-1672 for additional information. (This is a recorded message detailing the procedures for receiving such transcripts).