Century High 

Counseling Forms




knights helmetCollege Recommendation Letters             

                         1. Request a letter of recommendation by asking your school counselor and/or teacher

                         2. Log into your Naviance account

                         3. Go to “My Planner”, then “Tasks” and then “Letter of Recommendation Packet"

                         4. Complete the “Letter or Recommendation” packets (Teacher and Counselor Packets)

                         5. Email the completed packet to your counselor and/or teacher 

                         6.  Officially request your teacher(s) in Naviance.



Knight's Helmet  Schedule Change Form:

                          Schedule Change Form   


Knight's helmet   Service Learning Form:

                          Service Learning Reflection Sheet --Paper Copy

                                   Service Learning Reflection Sheet -- Online Form

Knight's HelmetTranscript Request:

                                  Transcript Request Form for Alumni Only-2020 & 2021 Graduates Can Request Transcripts on Naviance

                                  Current CHS Students Must Use Naviance to Request Transcripts




Knight's HelmetWork Permits:

                                 Work Permit Instructions