- School Food Banks: the following schools host a food pantry to families with students attending these Judy Center Schools. Call the schools for more information.
Elmer Wolfe Elementary 410-751-3307
Robert Moton Elementary 410-751-3613
Taneytown Elementary 410-751-3282
- Are you looking for childcare that best meets the needs of your family and children? Contact LOCATE through Maryland Family Network.
Click here for their website or call 877.261.0060.
Maryland Community Service Locator
- 211 Maryland is a website and phone number (2-1-1) which connects you to find approximately 9,000 health, social service and criminal justice resource programs in Maryland.
Parenting Resources/Support Services
- Family Engagement in Early Childhood Education The Maryland State Department of Education Division of Early Childhood Development has created a website with important early childhood information for parents and families and their child's care providers.
- Find developmental information to help you navigate your child’s journey from pre-kindergarten through high school at: Parent Toolkit
- Healthy Beginnings provides knowledge, support and developmentally appropriate actiivities for children from birth to age 3.
- Sheppard Pratt Care and Service Finder: https://www.sheppardpratt.org/care-finder/
- Parents as Teachers: www.parentsasteachers.org
- CCPS Family Support Birth to 21 https://www.carrollk12.org/instruction/specialeducation/community/family
Health and Dental Health Options
Mental Health Supports
Vision Assistant Options
Early Learning Resources
**The views, opinions, conclusions and content expressed in this website are those of the author or organization and not necessarily those of Carroll County Public Schools, its officials or the Board of Education. The content of this page has not been reviewed or approved by CCPS and the author or organization is solely responsible for its content.**